There are many ways you can support Project R.I.D.E.
At Project R.I.D.E. your donation goes further. Although horses need a lot of maintenance, our expenses are relatively low because we use donated materials and volunteer labor for most of our needs. That means your hard-earned money goes directly to where it is needed most: our special riders.
Take a look at the options below and click on the icons to learn more.
Donate online →
How to Give
Donate online with a credit card or in person with check or cash. Details available in the barn.
You can choose exactly where your donation goes: to our scholarship fund, towards building maintenance or horse-related expenses, or into our general fund to be used as needed.
Besides donating online, here are some other simple ways you can help Project R.I.D.E. accomplish its mission:
- Buy a Baylee Bracelet for $3.00 to help us build a memorial scholarship fund in honor of Baylee Rose Tadlock
- Come to our fun events! spring, summer, winter or fall, there’s a Project RIDE event for you all! Steak Dinner, Car Show, Spaghetti Feed or Crab Feed – tickets all available in our office or online!
- Donate funds, items or in-kind services, purchase tickets to fundraisers or promotional merchandise at our arena located at 8840 Southside Ave., Elk Grove, CA 95624
- Donate your gently used tack in good condition for our use or consignment
- Send a check in any amount to 8840 Southside Ave. Elk Grove CA 95624
- Provide something from our Wish List
- Make a contribution to our Jockey Club, which provides scholarship assistance to families who cannot afford the cost of our riding lessons
- Sponsor your favorite rider with a gift certificate instead of toys this holiday season
- Leave a legacy. Designate Project R.I.D.E. Inc. as the recipient of your memorial bequests, charitable trusts or annuities. If you need any assistance with that process please don’t hesitate to contact us at (916) 685-7433.
- volunteer with us in lessons, at special events or in stable chores
Or simply contact us to find out how you can be of most assistance.
Another Way to Give: Join the Project R.I.D.E. Carrot Club
For a nominal donation you too can have your name on the arena wall at Project R.I.D.E. Individual donations as low as $25 ensures your very own custom hand-painted commemorative wooden orange, shimmering silver or sparkly gold carrot featuring your name on display will be affixed to our riding arena for riders and visitors to see. Show your support for RIDE today!